Mint Organic Grow Kit by the Urban Agriculture Co
Get your green on with one of Oprah's favorite things for 2016. These indoor / outdoor grow kits by The Urban Agriculture Company allow you to enjoy fresh herbs all year round, no matter the season. Now you can join the organic movement and know where your food came from while literally enjoying the fruits of your labor.
Having your own fresh organic cooking herbs has never been so simple. Urban Agriculture's grow kits can be grown all year indoors with proper watering and direct sunlight. The recycled tea bags have an organic lining allowing for perfectly drained and aerated soil, not to mention a very cool urban look. No balcony, no windowsill, no problem! Vertical herb garden bags can be hung on any nail or hook. It’s as simple as filling the grow container with soil, planting a seed, and watering properly.
Urban Agriculture grow containers are made from repurposed Tea Bags. After the tea harvest in India, the 50-liter tea bags are often discarded or burned. Repurposing the bags for our grow kits helps to save the environment and creates a cool urban look for our products. Each bag is unique and every bag will have a different print and pattern.
- Designed and assembled in Los Angeles
- Handmade from 100% recycled tea bags in India
- Premium organic seeds come directly from the Netherlands ensuring they are the best quality
- Ability to hang on a nail or hook
- Easy as 1. fill, 2. plant, and 3. water
- Bragging rights, included!
- One pack of organic seeds
- One portioned bag of organic soil
- A stylish urban grow container made from 100% recycled tea bags for your plant.
- For indoor plants, be sure to water them regularly to keep the soil evenly moist.
- To extend the harvest season pinch off flowers as they appear.
- For indoor mint, place plant where it will receive morning light and away from drying heating elements.
Share This Via:
You may also like