Sweet Pea Grow Kit by the Urban Agriculture Company
Having your own fresh organic flowers has never been so simple. Urban Agriculture's grow kits can be grown all year indoors with proper watering and direct sunlight. The recycled tea bags have an organic lining allowing for perfectly drained and aerated soil, not to mention a very cool urban look. No balcony, no windowsill, no problem! Vertical herb garden bags can be hung on any nail or hook. It’s as simple as filling the grow container with soil, planting a seed, and watering properly.
Urban Agriculture grow containers are made from repurposed Tea Bags. After the tea harvest in India, the 50-liter tea bags are often discarded or burned. Repurposing the bags for our grow kits helps to save the environment and creates a cool urban look for our products. Each bag is unique and every bag will have a different print and pattern.
- Designed and assembled in Los Angeles
- Handmade from 100% recycled tea bags in India
- Premium organic seeds come directly from the Netherlands ensuring they are the best quality
- Ability to hang on a nail or hook
- Easy as 1. fill, 2. plant, and 3. water
- Bragging rights, included!
- One pack of organic seeds
- One portioned bag of organic soil
- Wooden garden stake
- A stylish urban grow container made from 100% recycled tea bags for your plant.
- It is helpful to soften sweet pea seeds before planting by soaking them in water overnight.
- Use a trellis to encourage growth, as sweet pea is like to climb.
To keep the vines productive cut flowers frequently and remove faded blossoms.
Share This Via:
You may also like